In this article, we will talk about the various snorkel gears available in the market and their features in detail.
Seaview 180 V2 Full Face Mask
- Breathing is easier in this mask as compared to several other masks.
- There are chambers in both the sides of the mask to optimize flow.
- The material of the mask is made of good quality.
- Easier for underwater photoshoots.
HEAD Sea Vu Dry Full Face Mask
- Since the mask covers the entire face, it reduces jaw fatigue.
- The dry snorkel stops the water from going inside.
- It is created in a shatterproof polycarbonate style.
- You can have a clear and vivid view after wearing the mask.
Tribord Easybreath Full Face Mask
- The window of the mask is made of shatterproof polycarbonate. Thus, there is extra safety.
- There is a purge valve in the mask which means water cannot enter inside.
- It is waterproof.
Seac Sub Unica Full Face Snorkel
- This snorkel has a purge valve
- The large-bore snorkel let the air to go inside the mask.
- It has a technology that keeps fog away.
Aqua Lung Smart-Snorkel Full Face Mask
- This mask helps to keep the fog away.
- It keeps unobstructed vision away.
- The skirt and strap are hypoallergenic.
Aqua Lung Express Full Foot Fins
- The blades of this product are built with different materials.
- These fins help in increasing flexibility.
- They are perfect for snorkelers.
- The pads on the foot pockets are designed in a way that prevents the snorkeler from slipping.
ScubaPro Go Travel Fins
- These fins are small in size and light in weight.
- This makes the fins good for traveling.
- They are durable.
- They have a hook and hole at the tip for easy storage.
- These fins are great for carrying.
- One can carry them on the back of the backpack.
Mares Pure Instinct Razor
- The unique thing about this razor is that the blades are interchangeable.
- The foot pocket provides great support.
- The foot pocket also provides great comfort.
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- This product is very convenient for usage.
- It has a splash guard which will prevent water from going inside.
- Thus, you don’t have to worry about inhaling water while snorkeling.
- It is one of the best selling snorkels in the market.
Aqua Lung Nautilus Foldable Travel Snorkel
- As the name suggests, this is perfect to carry while traveling.
- It is light in weight, which makes the snorkel easy to carry inside the bag.
- It is a perfect gear for those people who are new to the world of snorkeling.
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins
- These fins are light in weight
- They are very powerful.
- The foot pockets are non-slippery
- Good for both snorkeling and scuba diving
US Divers Trek Travel Fins
- The blades of this product are short,
- They are flexible.
- Lightweight and small in size
- The heel straps of the fins can be adjusted.
Hope this article helps!